NEW RELEASE – TERRAFORM v2.1Version 2.1 is a big new update to TerraForm. Its powerful new features streamline your development processes and help make the most of the data you have available to you.
NEW FEATURES:Some of the major new features include:
– Import Point Features: Place Static Meshes and Actors in UE4 accurately using GIS point data.
– Use Data Attributes: Import GIS data attributes to select, scale, rotate and set options for UE4 Actors.
– Read Attributes in Blueprints: Call attributes in Blueprints to tag objects, add URLs, set variables, and much more!
– Area Spawner: The new area spawner Blueprint populates areas with Static Meshes (fields of crops etc).
– Fences: This new blueprint allows you to create post and rail (or panel) fences, using line vectors to place.
– Power Lines: Create power lines using your own pylon Meshes and connect them with physics-based cables.
TerraForm v. 2.1 is available to all subscribers to download immediately – just log in and visit the ‘Downloads’ page. Subscriptions includes all versions of TerraForm, so there’s nothing extra to pay.