TerraForm is an Editor Plugin for Unreal Engine 4 (UE4). It adds the capability to import GIS data directly into UE4 to create Landscape assets. With TerraForm you can:
Import DTM Files to Create Landscapes:
• Create UE4 Landscapes directly from imported DTM files (GeoTiff)
• No need to convert DTM files to 16-bit .png heightmaps.
• Import data in any Cartesian projection.
• Create rectangular or square Landscapes.
• Adjust UE4 Landscape resolution to meet your needs.
• Apply Landscape materials during the import process.
Import .shp Files to Create Landscape Splines:
• Import .shp files (GIS vector lines) as Landscape Splines
• Automatically clamp the height of your Landscape Splines to the Landscape.
• Apply Spline Meshes to create roads, railway lines, paths and much more.
• Place UE4 Meshes at Spline Control Points (signs, street lights, trees etc)
• Blend imported Landscape Splines with your UE4 Landscape (raise/lower/flatten terrain).
• Override Landscape Materials under your road (e.g. replace grass with dirt to blend rail tracks into your Landscape).