TERRAFORM CHANGE LOG:
Here’s a list of the changes that we’ve made to each of the versions of TerraForm.
TerraForm (All Versions):
- Updated for Unreal Engine version 4.26.
- Created TerraForm Free, Lite and Pro versions with different levels of functionality.
All TerraForm Lite/Free features, plus:
- Added capability to import GIS point features to place Actor.
- Added ability to import GIS point attributes to control selection/placement/transformation of Actors.
- Added support to access imported GIS point attributes within Blueprints.
- Added support to access imported GIS line attributes within Blueprints.
- Integrated GIS line attribute import with Spline Actor import processes.
- Implemented Spline connection system for creating networks of spline actors.
- Added Area Spawner Blueprint to populate areas enclosed by imported GIS lines with (Hierarchical Instanced) Static Meshes.
- Added Blueprint to create power lines from imported GIS line data.
- Added Blueprint to create fences from imported GIS line data.
All TerraForm Free features, plus:
- Added support for imported GIS line attributes within Landscape Spline importer.
- Added support for Left/Right Falloff and Layer Falloff, and Layer Width Ratio parameters to Landscape Spline importer.
- Integrated Mesh pool into Spline Actors in class TerraFormSplineMeshActor.
- Added support for Control Point and Segment Mesh arrays with ability to specifically/randomly select meshes to Landscape Spline importer.
- Complete overhaul of shape data import dialogues.
- Various improvements to Landscape Spline creation.
- Various improvements to shape data processing.
- Added support for .dem digital terrain model format.
- Various improvements to Landscape creation.
- Added an indicator to Editor Mode panel for in progress communication with license server.
- Fixed issue causing ‘TerraForm_Runtime could not be loaded’ error on some systems.
- Added option to import z-value (elevation) from GIS lines data as alternative to snapping to landscape.
- Fixed linker error when packaging projects.
- Updated internal geo-referencing systems.
- Fixed errors where product activation expired prematurely.
- Fixed slate error on import window close.
- Improved performance when importing GIS lines as Splines.
- Fixed bug where landscape scale failed to set correctly with some QGIS DTM data.
- Fixed bug where projection information failed to set correctly with some QGIS DTM data.
- Fixed bug where TerraForm deactivated unexpectedly.
- Replaced TerraForm mode icons.
- Added TerraForm Landscape Anchor icon.
- Fixed bug in activation system for annual subscriptions.
- Added ‘Import Lines as Blueprint Splines’ function.
- Fixed bug where importing spline onto static meshes caused control point z-value to be set to z=0.
- First public release of TerraForm Version 2.
Internal release candidate.