TERRAFORM CHANGE LOG:
Here’s a list of the changes that we’ve made to each of the versions of TerraForm.
- Fixed linker error when packaging projects.
- Updated internal geo-referencing systems.
- Fixed errors where product activation expired prematurely.
- Fixed slate error on import window close.
- Improved performance when importing GIS lines as Splines.
- Fixed bug where landscape scale failed to set correctly with some QGIS DTM data.
- Fixed bug where projection information failed to set correctly with some QGIS DTM data.
- Fixed bug where TerraForm deactivated unexpectedly.
- Replaced TerraForm mode icons.
- Added TerraForm Landscape Anchor icon.
- Fixed bug in activation system for annual subscriptions.
- Added ‘Import Lines as Blueprint Splines’ function.
- Fixed bug where importing spline onto static meshes caused control point z-value to be set to z=0.
- First public release of TerraForm Version 2.
Internal release candidate.