UPDATE RELEASE – TerraForm Version 2.0.4:
This release includes a number of bug fixes and user interface modifications. It’s available immediately and you can download it from ‘Downloads’ in ‘My Account’, once you’ve logged in.
Bug Fixes, Performance Enhancements, Improvements:
- Improved performance when importing GIS lines as Splines.
- Fixed bug where landscape scale failed to set correctly with some QGIS DTM data.
- Fixed bug where projection information failed to set correctly with some QGIS DTM data.
- Fixed bug where TerraForm deactivated unexpectedly.
- Replaced TerraForm mode icons.
- Added TerraForm Landscape Anchor icon.
Your feedback on how you’re using TerraForm and any issues you’re experiencing is really useful to us in scheduling development, improving processes and fixing bugs. Please do get in touch if you’ve got any questions, have suggestions, or are having any problems. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org