[Sticky] TerraForm now supports UE4.26

9 Posts
8 Users
3 Likes
 Paul
(@paulc)
Admin
Topic starter  

We've added support for Unreal Engine 4.26. A new version of TerraForm is available to all subscribers in the Downloads section of your Account.

(@sigbjorn-nordstrand)
Customer

Hi,

Will you update and add support for UE 4.27 soon?

ReplyQuote
 Paul
(@paulc)
Admin
Topic starter  

@sigbjorn-nordstrand Testing now. Will upload later this week assuming testing passed. 

ReplyQuote
(@ckramer)
Customer

@paulc Hey! Any news on 4.27 update? 

ReplyQuote
(@alexander-cox)
Customer

Hi there, I want to join others asking when do we get a 4.27 compatible version please.

ReplyQuote
(@paul-chaney)
Customer

Hi Christian/Alexander,

Sincere apologies for the delay responding to this - we've been buried in developing a load of new features and I regret I completely forgot to reply.

We're adding a load of new and advanced features, which will come out with this version. I'm afraid there are still some kinks to iron out, which is why it's taking us a little longer than usual to release an update for 4.27. We do have an alpha version (with known issues), that I can make available if your requirement is urgent.

Some of the new features we're including are:

1. Support for the generation of tiled landscapes.

2. Reprojection of DTM data (as well as vector data), with a load of fine control for users in setting up resulting landscapes. 

3. A new 'utilities' system that can be used with blueprints to modify assets created with TerraForm PRO. This includes a system to batch convert procedural meshes to static mesh actors for optimisation. 

4. A procedural spline creation tool that can be used for applying a cross section profile along the length of a spline imported with TerraForm. This can be used for things like roads (kerbs, lines etc), walls, tunnels, pipes, etc... (It's not yet a full road system because it doesn't support intersections. Yet...)

5. A blueprint for creating water bodies from vector data (ponds, lakes, seas etc).

6. A new tool for blending assets into the landscape. This can be used with the buildings and lakes blueprints and will soon include support for all others. It will deform the landscape to ensure your assets blend into the terrain in a similar way to landscape splines (but not just for splines).

If you'd like to try the alpha version, please drop me an email directly and I'll send you a link. 

Best,

Paul

ReplyQuote
(@tcs-production)
Customer

Hi,

I tried to reach you by email to get a quote, but no response.
I want to test the demo in order to be able to order a pro and / or company version.

Best regards

ReplyQuote
(@don-nguyen)
Customer

Hi, I would like to test out the alpha for UE 4.27. Can you provide an address so I can send my email ?

Thank you

ReplyQuote
(@li-pujun)
Customer

@paul-chaney Hello, I want to test version UE4.27, could you please give me a copy?   

my email:15818093038@163.com

ReplyQuote
Share: